A key aspect of the Gardens’ development has been support by Sponsors. Our sponsors include government agencies, businesses and individuals. Sponsors have enabled projects such as the building of the boardwalk, the installation of car park lighting and purchase of a service vehicle. Sponsorship is acknowledged as follows:
• For large projects, a project launch.
• Press release to local media (Port Stephens Examiner, The Herald, Maitland Mercury) re sponsor and project.
• Acknowledgement (with corporate logo) on the Hunter Region Botanic Gardens website for the first 12 months after installation.
• Acknowledgement in the Hunter Region Botanic Gardens Newsletter Burrawang.
• Acknowledgement at Special Events such as Father’s Day and Spring Fair.
• A plaque acknowledging the donation.
• Acknowledgement and photos in the Gardens historical records.
If you wish to support the Gardens, please consider sponsorship of a specific project, a specific purchase or sponsorship of an Australian Native Themed Garden. Contact the Gardens on 02 4987 1655 for further information.